Monday, April 27, 2009

Sweater Mania

Never one to concentrate on one thing at a time, I am now knitting two sweaters at once. Henley Perfected in a duck egg blue and Arisaig in a bluey/lilac heathery yarn. Am a bit nervous about fitting given my podgy bits, and the lace making it hard to see what might fit. Am not very experienced at sweaters for people over a foot tall. I am trying really hard to finish the Arisaig before I start anything else. It is hard. Back and 2 fronts finished. 1.5 sleeves to go....

3 comments:

Poethead said...

I love both patterns. I hate to hear the Arisaig is difficult. I can't wait to see them!

mother of purl said...

Hey. what's happened to your lovely blog? Teaching getting in teh way?

Kelli-Ann said...

The Arisaig sweater is beautiful! I'm currently working on scarves for my nieces and have spent the afternoon mastering raspberry stitch (it took a while but I have it figured now!!) which I'm using to knit little purses from glittery wool. :)