Monday, February 4, 2008

Attention Deficit Disorder

I have too many projects in progress. I think I have a problem with following through. It must be psychological ;) Here is what I have on the go:

1. Matinee coat in Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino as mentioned below. Knitting finished just have to sew up now, hoping to do that tonight.

2. Jean Greenhowe Topsy-Turnabout doll. I couldnt resist after seeing one made up at Rosie's school. I have done the body and one skirt, other skirt is on the needles.

3. Blanket squares in greens and browns/chunky wool for a blanket for our bed, so needs to be about 2m square. Gah! Have done one square so far....its not very inspiring to knit, but I know it would be great to have on our bed so must pull finger out....

4. Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino purple jacket for *me*!! My first knitted item intended for myself. Might be a long time in the making though....

5. Have just ordered a pattern for a simple hat for Matt as a pressie for Valentines Day...so that will delay the other projects even further.

And as well as all this, I took a day out to knit myself a belt, as I couldnt find one in the shops anywhere and my trousers kept falling down. Didnt want to do anything too fancy, so did moss stitch, DK 5st across. Didnt take that long, but (as could probably have been predicted) its too stretchy. Oh well. Live and learn.

Will post again when and if I ever finish any of the above!

No comments: